Looking for a yummy, quick and easy chicken recipe? If so, this 3 Ingredient Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken Recipe might be just what you are looking for. Not only is it simple to prepare, it only takes 3 ingredients.
- 1lb Chicken Breasts
- Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian BBQ Sauce
- Pineapple Rings
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Smother with bbq sauce.
- Place a pineapple ring on top of each piece of
- Cover and cook on low for 6hrs.
- Remove chicken from crockpot. If you want your
chicken saucy, add more bbq sauce.
- Serve & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 47g
Look for more easy to make recipes? Check out these yummy recipes:
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…