I really had never given much thought to a “Bucket List” (possibly never even heard of it) until I saw the movie “A Walk To Remember” with Mandy Moore & Shane West. Do you remember that movie? If you haven’t and your into romantic movies and don’t mind a good cry, you should watch it.
Besides the fact that I was in tears at the end of it all, I had decided that I would also come up with my own list of things I would love to do before I kick the bucket (Hence the name “Bucket List”). I would often add to my list in my mind but I have decided that I would write it down and make it my goal to do them all. After all, it is great to have dreams and goals!
So, I gave it some thought and here’s what I have on my Bucket List so far:
- Make a difference in the world
Be in two places at once(yes, I got this from the movie)
- Visit each one of the 50 states
- Go skydiving
- Go on an air balloon ride
Take a ride in a blimp
- Take a cruise to Alaska
- Go to Hawaii with my husband
- Go to Niagara Falls
- Go whale watching
- Go zip lining
- Be in a movie
- Have a radio or TV show
Dance with Ellen DeGeneres Meet Vin Diesel
- Meet & Interview Casting Crowns
- Meet and/or Interview Kevin Hart
- Meet and/or Interview Jimmy Fallon
Swim with the dolphins Swim with the Sting Rays Be in a TV commercial Be on TV Be in a Magazine Walk the red carpet like a star
- Visit as many parts of the world as I can
- Travel back in time
- Take a trip to the moon
I am sure I’ll keep adding to my list…a girl’s gotta dream and reach for the stars right? If you think that you can help me scratch off any of these bucket list items, please feel free to contact me at Leanette(at)FuntasticLife.com
Since traveling the world is a long process, here’s what I can scratch off my list so far.
States I have visited:
- California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Texas
Countries I have visited:
- Dominican Republic, England, France, Haiti, India, Italy, Puerto Rico, Switzerland
Islands I Have visited:
- Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Grand Turk
Do you have a bucket list? If so, please share some of the things on your list and whether or not you have done any of them.