Leanette Fernandez is a Hispanic/Latina who is happily married and is a proud mom to 2 beautiful children living in South Florida (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale)! She is a graduate of the University of Miami and has her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Education who started blogging in 2010 as a way of sharing her thoughts on pretty much anything regarding Life. She LOVES Sprite, Chocolate Cake, Churros, A1 Steak Sauce & Eeyore. Oh, and having FUN!
Traveling with her family is one of her passions (along with helping others), she wants to do everything on her bucket list and she takes way too many pictures (or at least her husband and kids think so). Leanette is also actively involved in her church and at her children’s school…Yes, she is even part of the PTA and various mommy groups.
Considering she isn’t shy and still hopes to be discovered (doing what? not even she knows), Leanette has appeared in various forms of media:
- A local Walmart commercial
- Featured on posters inside Walmart Stores in over 60 cities throughout the US
- Featured in the Sept. Issue of Women’s Day Magazine
- Featured in the Miami Herald, Channel 7’s segment Money Monday & The List and 2 National shows
- Contributed to Redbook Magazine, & All You Magazine and has written for various Magazines
*But don’t worry, none of that has gone to her head. You can check out her Media Page for more info.
Leanette’s always up for an adventure, a new challenge or an opportunity to have fun or help others. That being said, if you are you looking for ways to share your brand, event, product or message, she’d love to chat on ways you can partner together.
Feel free to email her Leanette(at)FuntasticLife.com
- Feel free to Email Leanette at: Leanette(at)FuntasticLife.com