With as little time as I have these days combined with the fact that I want to try new meals, I am on a mission to try more slow cooker recipes. As I do, I’ll be sharing them with you all. Starting with a Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe.
If you love Mexican food like I do, you’re going to want to give these Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe a try! Not only is it delicious, it is easy to make!
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Ingredients
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Flour Tortillas
- Cheddar Cheese
- Sour cream
- Pico de gallo
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Directions
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Slice Peppers and onions into long pieces & place in your slow cooker.
- Mix together seasonings and spread over the top of your chicken.
- Place chicken on top of your peppers and onions.
- Turn on low for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and slice into long pieces.
- Place the chicken back in the juice.
- Serve on tortillas and top with your favorite toppings.