They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day which is why I try to make sure that the kiddos eat a good breakfast, even if I always don’t. Making sure they are well fed is important but during the school year, what they eat depends on how much time we have in the morning. I am sure all you parents understand that getting the kiddos ready for school can be quite the adventure.
To avoid getting bored of breakfast meals, I try to make sure that we have options. BUT, it has to be something that is easy to prepare and delicious. That is why I came up with a Cheesy Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Sandwich that my family absolutely loves.
Not only are they super good, they are easy to prepare and can be eaten on the go if need be…Like when we are on our way to school (not that ever run late or anything).
Cheesy Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Martin’s Potato Rolls
- 1 Mexican Chorizo (removed from the casing)
- 3 eggs
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese (cut in half)
- Remove chorizo from its casing and cook on medium heat until golden brown
- Add 3 eggs and mix with chorizo
- Allow it to cook completely and then flip over to cook on the other side
- Once fully cooked, remove the chorizo and egg from heat and cut into 4 pieces
- Add chorizo and egg and slice of cheddar cheese onto Martin’s Potato Rolls
- Serve warm
*Makes 4 Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…