Are you a fan of Apple Spice? If so (and even if you have never tried it before), you are going to want to try this apple spice cake recipe that can easily be done in your slow cooker! Not only is it easy to prepare, it is also a delicious treat. Given the number of fall festivities you probably have in your future, this would be a nice dessert to enjoy with family and friends.
Easy Apple Spice Cake Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2 cans of apple pie filling
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 2 sticks of butter
- Empty both cans of apple pie filling in your slow cooker.
- Pour in your box of spice cake mix.
- Place both sticks of butter on top of the cake mix.
- Cook on high or at 250 degrees for 2 hours.
Simply serve and enjoy…
Of course, it taste even better when serve with vanilla ice cream.
So give this easy apple spice cake slow cooker recipe and let me know how it turns out for you.