Note: This post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Are you looking for a game day recipe that is easy to prepare and yummy? If so, you must give these Buffalo Chicken Bites a try! My family and I love eating Buffalo Chicken Dip, so I thought it would be cool if I prepared it in a way that the guest could eat as a finger food instead of a dip. Hence, Buffalo Chicken Bites.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Naturally Fresh’s® Classic Ranch Dressing (Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own buttermilk).
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mini Fillo Shells
**Feel free to add more or less of the Buffalo Wing sauce, obviously the more you add the “hotter” it will be. You can also leave the same amount of buffalo wing sauce and simply add a 1/2 cup of ranch dressing to tone it down some.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Heat up pastry puff as directed on the packaging and let them cool.
- Scoop into
- Garnish with chopped green onions or celery if desired.
**You can also use Wonton Cups instead of the Mini Fillo Shells. If you decide to prepare it that way, purchase Wonton wrappers.
Enjoy these Buffalo Chicken Bites…we have!
Did you know that Naturally Fresh® is a line of high-quality, home-style salad dressings and dips with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives? They do not use:
- Artificial thickeners to make up texture that should come from real ingredients.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG), an artificial flavor enhancer.
- Artificial colors or flavors.
- Artificial preservatives. That’s why you’ll only find Naturally Fresh® products in the refrigerated section (typically in the produce area).
Click here to find the retailers that sell Naturally Fresh® products.
Do you love buffalo chicken? Check out this easy to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe!