This Mini Chorizo & Egg Frittata Recipe was created in partnership with Eggland’s Best.
My love for Chorizo and Egg is strong. So strong, that I am always looking for new chorizo and egg dishes to create for my family and I to enjoy. My latest recipe are these delicious Mini Chorizo & Egg Frittatas. The best part is that this recipe is super easy to make and only has 4 ingredients! I also love that I can freeze them and the family can heat them up whenever they want.
- EB Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 Mexican Chorizo
- Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 a can of diced potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove 2 Mexican Chorizos from their casing and cook until light brown
- After cooking, lower stove to Low and add in half a can of diced potatoes and mix together
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat
- Fill each mini cupcake pan halfway with EB Liquid Egg Whites
- Add a teaspoon full of chorizo and potatoes into each tin
- Add a sprinkle of shredded cheese into each tin
- Fill up the remaining space of each with EB Liquid Egg Whites
- Mix ingredients in each tin
- Place in oven for 12 minutes
- Remove, Serve and Enjoy
Because they are so good, I suggest you make a few batches so that you have them whenever you want. I have learned the hard way to make a lot of them. So why use EB Liquid Egg Whites? Because they contain 5g of protein and only 25 calories per serving, they are a good source of daily protein and a low calorie food.
But wait, there’s more!
They are also a great way to get fresh egg whites from EB eggs in an easy and convenient way. Plus, because they are pasteurized, they are completely safe to enjoy even when uncooked so you can use them as a protein boost in your beverage, smoothie, protein shake or other drink. There are so many ways to use EB Liquid Egg Whites, you can check out more recipes that fit into many healthy lifestyles and can be found at egglandsbest.com