Are you looking for a game day recipe that is easy to prepare and yummy? If so, you must give these Buffalo Chicken Bites a try! My family and I love eating Buffalo Chicken Dip, so I thought it would be cool if I prepared it in a way that the guest could eat as a finger food instead of a dip. Hence, Buffalo Chicken Bites.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mini Fillo Shells
**Feel free to add more or less of the Buffalo Wing sauce, obviously the more you add the “hotter” it will be. You can also leave the same amount of buffalo wing sauce and simply add a 1/2 cup of ranch dressing to tone it down some.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Heat up pastry puff as directed on the packaging and let them cool.
- Scoop into
- Garnish with chopped green onions or celery if desired.
**You can also use Wonton Cups instead of the Mini Fillo Shells. If you decide to prepare it that way, purchase Wonton wrappers.
Enjoy these Buffalo Chicken Bites…we have!
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…
Do you love buffalo chicken? Check out this easy to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe!