Note: This post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Looking for a quick and tasty dip recipe that you can serve to your guest during your Superbowl festivities? If so, you’re going to want to check out this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe! I made it last night and it is sooooo delicious!!!!! I may even have some for lunch today…
In fact, this Buffalo Chicken Dip is so good, that I won’t just be preparing it on game days. I’ll also be making it for any festivities I need to contribute a dish for. It’s nice to have options.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Naturally Fresh Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and/or vegetables.
You can also garnish with chopped green onions or celery if desired.
**Feel free to add more or less of the Buffalo Wing sauce, obviously the more you add the “hotter” it will be. You can also leave the same amount of buffalo wing sauce and simply add a 1/2 cup of ranch dressing to tone it down some.
Give this recipe a shot and let me know how your Buffalo Chicken Dip turned out for you!