Fall is upon us which means that pumpkins will be on display, in our drinks and in our food. Now you can decorate any special treat with these White Chocolate Pumpkin Toppers.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Toppers Ingredients
- 2 large white chocolate squares or 1/2 cup of orange chocolate circles and 1/3 cup of green chocolate circles
- 2 small microwavable bowls for mixing
- Orange and green food coloring (if using white chocolate)
- Orange and green shimmer sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Permanent marker
- 2 Plastic sandwich bags
White Chocolate Pumpkin Toppers Directions
- Take parchment paper and draw pumpkins with stems.
- Place a layer of parchment paper over the drawn pumpkins.
- Melt 1 chocolate square or 1/2 cup colored chocolate circles in each small bowl in the microwave in 15-30 second intervals.
- Add food coloring into the melted chocolate and stir. *Skip this step if you are using the chocolate circles
- Pour melted chocolate into plastic sandwich bags by placing the bag over the bowl and pouring the chocolate into it.
- Snip the corner off of the orange chocolate bag and start by following the outline of the pumpkin and then fill in the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle the Orange shimmer sprinkles onto the pumpkins.
- Repeat the same process with the green chocolate for the pumpkin stems.
- Sprinkle the Green shimmer sprinkles onto the pumpkin stems.
- Let the pumpkins dry and use spatula to remove them.
- Add them carefully onto the cupcakes, cakes, treats, etc.