If I were in the market for a car that would be a great fit for my family, I would need to get a car that is both spacious (since my hubby and kiddos are so tall) and good on mileage (because of all the driving I do). Now that I have found a car that has both of those qualities, I wanted to share it with you…it’s the Mazda 3.
We put the Mazda 3 to the test when we drove it up to Orlando a few weeks ago (we spent a lot of time up in Orlando this past summer) to go to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure. They dropped it off at my house with a full tank of gas and considering the # of miles that gave us, 545 miles, we had more than enough to get us over there and most of the way back. Plus, when we did go to fill it up it wasn’t a lot of money compared to what we have paid in the past.
Being that the Mazda 3 was spacious enough to comfortably fit my family and I (along with all of our luggage) my husband had no excuse not to drive this time. While he did drive most of the way, I snuck in some driving too…I didn’t want him to have all the fun.
Driving so many miles in a car that provides a smooth ride, comfort and a few extras (listed below) helped our road trip with our kiddos go much easier. Here are some of the “extras” I was talking about:
- Huge trunk space which allowed us to fit all of our luggage, snacks and cooler.
- Dual AC which helps my husband and I avoid making each other uncomfortable when we keep turning the AC up and down since he is always hot and I am always cold.
- Seat Warmers which my husband doesn’t use but I love!
- HD Radio which provides an amazing clarity to the songs you’re listening too.
- Blind Spot Monitoring System. This is a great safety feature that lights up to let you know there is a car in your blind spot.
It also features 5.8″ full color touch-screen navigation w/ real time traffic, Remote keyless illuminated entry system w/ “answer back” feature, 12-volt power outlets & lots more. I was very happy with the Mazda 3! As I mentioned before, the Mazda 3 is spacious & offers great gas mileage.
Disclosure: I was able to drive the Mazda 3 for a week in order to facilitate my review. ALL opinions are my own.