Disclosure: I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post about Macy’s. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own.
This past weekend my daughter and I headed on over to Dadeland Mall to check out Macy’s Secret Garden Events floral-inspired Spring Fashion show. I long to be fashionable just lack the knowledge to make it happen so I was intrigued to see what was “in” this Spring:
- Crop tops
- Aqua & melon colors
- The color Navy
- You can mix textures and prints and wear stripes with floral patterns.
- Flow pants are a nice alternative for sweat pants.
- Trench coat. They are good for dressy apparel and with jeans
Macy’s is also your one stop shop for your bridal needs. In addition to gowns, dresses and tuxedos, they also have gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen.
If you are in Salt Lake City, UT – Boston, MA – Seattle, WA then you should check out the following events:
Macy’s at City Creek Center – Salt Lake City, UT (March 26th – 29th, 2014)
- March 26th – 29th – Level 1 – Bouquet of the Day. Don’t miss a special viewing of the Macy’s at City Creek Center.
- March 29th at Noon – Level 1 – Floral Demonstration with Branches Floral
- March 29th at 1pm – Women’s Dept., Level 1 – Secret Garden Fashion Show & Shopping Party
Macy’s Downtown Boston – Boston, MA (March 27th – 30th, 2014)
- March 27th – 30th – Main Level – Bouquet of the Day. Join us for a special viewing of the Macy’s Downtown Boston.
- March 27th at 5:30pm – Women’s Dept., Level 2 – Fashion Presentation
- March 28th at Noon – Women’s Dept., Level 2 – Lunch & Learn seminar with MAKERS KIT’s Mike Stone and Jawn McQuad
- March 29th at 2pm – Kids Dept., Lower Level – Family Fun Day. Enjoy garden themed fun with craft stations, balloon twisting and face painting.
Macy’s Downtown Seattle – Seattle, WA (March 27th – 30th, 2014)
- March 27th – 30th – Check out the Bouquet of the Day! Come visit the Secret Garden displays by Wendy Morgan of Ravenna Bloom.
- March 28th at Noon – Come meet Wendy Morgan of Ravenna Bloom and watch her create table centerpieces incorporating northwestern elements with fresh flowers from local farms designed in various unique vessels.
*All events are subject to change or cancellation. Visit Macys.com/secretgarden for more details!