This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Board, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
As you prepare for the Holidays and try to figure out the perfect gift to give the kiddos in our families, what better gift than the gift of education? Whether you’re a parent, grand parents, aunt or uncle there is really no better gift.
Families can select 1 of 5 Prepaid Plans, including the new 1-Year Florida University Plan, all of which will cover tuition and most mandatory fees at one of Florida’s 12 State Universities and/or 28 Colleges. Prepaid Plan options include:
- 2-Year Florida College Plan: Covers tuition and most fees for 60 credit hours at a Florida College.
- 4-Year Florida College Plan: Covers tuition and most fees for 120 credit hours at a Florida College.
- 2 + 2 Florida Plan: Covers tuition and most fees for 60 credit hours at a Florida College and for 60 credit hours at a State University.
- 1-Year Florida University Plan: Covers tuition and most fees for 30 credit hours at a State University.
- 4-Year Florida University Plan: Covers tuition and most fees for 120 credit hours at a State University.
Open enrollment period is the only time of year families can purchase a Florida Prepaid College Plan and you have until 2/28/15 to get your child(ren) enrolled. So why delay? Now is the perfect time to do it because if you sign up before December 31, 2014, the $50 application fee is waived! Plus, enroll your kid(dos) now and don’t make your first payment until April 2015. Sounds like a Win, Win to me.
With all of the toys and clothes the kiddos will be getting this year, make your gift stand out and count! It’s a gift that will forever change their lives.
Florida Prepaid College Plans…Starting Is Believing!
For more information about Florida Prepaid College Plans, click HERE.Want to get a better idea as to what a Florida Prepaid College Plan is going to cost you? check out their prices calculator