We look forward to watching the new Disney Channel Movies as a family but I can tell you that I wasn’t expecting to like Disney’s Zombies as much as I did. We all really enjoyed it, so getting the chance to review Disney’s Zombies DVD was a no brainer. Now we get to watch it over and over again!
Check out the Disney’s Zombies DVD Features
- Zombie Blooper Reel (DVD Exclusive) – Laugh out loud at the Cast of ZOMBIES in this compilation of the funniest bloopers and outtakes from the making of the film.
- The Zombie Survival Guide To High School (DVD Exclusive) – This piece uses a visual motif of a Zombie Survival Guide, with styled infographics and hosted by the talent. We go down the list of some of the most important survival tips for Zombies and humans on how to get along and make the best of high school.
- Dance Tutorial – Join Meg Donnelly (Addison), Kylee Russell (Eliza) and ZOMBIES Choreographer, Christopher Scott, as they show you how to dance along to the ‘BAMM” Music Video.
- Deleted Scene #1 (DVD Exclusive) – It’s a Cheer-tastrope
- Deleted Scene #2 (DVD Exclusive) – New Jacket, New Name
- Audition Tapes (DVD Exclusive)
- Milo Manheim Audition
- Meg Donnelly Audition
- Music Video – “BAMM”
- Lyric Video – “BAMM”
- Trailer #1
- Trailer #2
Deleted Scene Clips
It’s A Cheer-tastrophe
New Jacket, New Name
Disney’s “Zombies” is a music- and dance-filled story set in the fictitious world of Seabrook, a cookie-cutter community brimming with perky conformity 50 years after a zombie apocalypse. Today, the zombies pose no threat, but are required to live in Zombietown, an isolated, rundown community infused with their unique creative spirit. When zombies are finally allowed to enroll in Seabrook High School, the charming, charismatic zombie Zed, who is determined to play football, meets freshman Addison who dreams of being a cheerleader — the ultimate form of status in Seabrook. Addison takes a lot of flak for befriending Zed and his zombie friends, but comes to learn that zombies and cheerleaders aren’t so different after all. Zed and Addison work together to show Seabrook what they can achieve when they embrace their differences and celebrate what makes them a community.