Over the summer my family and I were able to drive a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 SE for a week and with all the driving we were doing, I was happy that the gas mileage for this 2WD 4-Door SUV was really good!
Here are some of the best features available for the 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander :
- Heated front seats
- Front dual zone climate control. So you don’t have to argue with your spouse about how cold or hot you are.
- 6.1″ Touch Screen Audio system with AM/FM/CD/MP3 options complete with Digital HD Radio.
- 7″ touch screen Navigation system with high definition, real time traffic and 3D mapping.
- Rearview Camera System: This is so helpful in making sure you won’t hit anyone or anything while backing up. Maybe it can even help you rear park better too.
- Airbags galore…side curtain airbags, front sea-mounted side airbags, drivers knee airbag and advanced dual stage front airbags.
- Fuel Economy: 25 MPG in the city and 31 MPG on the highway.*While the gas mileage was really good, its take off was a bit slower than I am used to BUT that’s not necessarily a bad thing if you have a lead foot and need to slow down some, LOL.
- 3rd row seating (which means you can hold up to 7 passengers)…as you can see my kids wanted to try it out (no, I didn’t drive off with them there. the car was off).
- If you don’t need the 3rd row, you can put those down for more trunk space. Plus, there is also an underfloor cargo storage area.
Note: Although I was provided the car to test drive for a week. ALL opinions are my own.