Whether you will be celebrating Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day this year, giving gifts that show the ones you care about just how special they are is key. Now, how you go about doing that is where it gets interesting. You may opt to buy them a gift but I think that making them a gift is the way to go. That is why I wanted to share this Valentine’s Sugar Scrub that is not only easy to make but super cute!
Valentine’s Sugar Scrub
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 drops Cherry Soap Colorant
- 15 drops Strawberry Fragrance Oil
- 1 tablespoon heart sprinkles
- 12 oz. Mason Jars to hold the Sugar Scrub (optional)
*You can click on the specific supplies above to purchase them directly off of Amazon
- Mix the sugar and olive oil in a small bowl. Stir well.
- Add the soap colorant. Mix well.
- Add fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Add the heart sprinkles. Give it a quick stir.
- Pour into an airtight container, such as the mason jar I mentioned earlier.
See! This sugar scrub is super easy to prepare and makes a great Valentine’s gift!!! Plus, a homemade gift like this shows them that you cared enough to take the time to make them something but it can also save you some money (and I am all about that). This Valentine’s Sugar Scrub is a perfect, inexpensive and thoughtful gift that you can also use for yourself. After all, it’s OK for you to Treat Yo’ Self!
Want some more Valentine’s Day ideas? Check out these 14 Tips For Celebrating Valentine’s Day On A Budget. You can also check out these 13 Easy Ideas for Paying it Forward on Valentine’s Day or these 25 Creative Valentine’s Day Date Ideas.
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…