Valentine’s Day On A Budget…is that even possible? Yes it is!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and while we may want to shower the ones we love with all their heart desires, financially we may be unable to do so. With a little creativity and in some cases a little bit of money, we can create a Special Valentine’s Day while sticking to a small Budget.
Here are 14 ideas on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day On A Budget:
- Surprise them with Breakfast in Bed.
- Hide love notes in their car, clothing, bags.
- Go to the dollar store and buy a few of their favorite things and then create a scavenger hunt for them to find the items.
- Go for a walk on the beach or take a nature walk in the park.
- Grab a blanket or some chairs and watch the sunrise or sunset together.
- Cover the bed and floor with rose petals (real or fake…fake is the cheapest especially when you can buy them at the dollar store)
- Create a coupon book with all of their favorites
- Write a “Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You” list.
- Frame your favorite photo of the 2 of you.
- Create a photo album of special memories you have shared together.
- Give them a Handmade card instead of buying one. However, if you do want to buy one, check out the Dollar Tree so that you aren’t paying more than $1 for it.
- If you want to give them flowers, buy them from the store and put them in the vase instead of ordering them.
- Make a playlist of special songs & then dance to it in your living room.
- Have a movie night with their favorite movies. Don’t forget the popcorn or some candy.
What’s great is that a lot of the items you’ll need to make some of these ideas happen (rose petals, vase, photo frame, photo album, popcorn, candy) can be purchased from the Dollar Tree (or another Dollar Store), even the food for breakfast in bed.
Do you have any other ideas on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day on a Budget? If so, I’d love to hear them.
Feel free to Pin this for later as well…