Identity theft is no joke! According to the IRS, tax returns and all supporting documents like bank statements and W2’s only need to be kept for a a minimum of three years. Now that tax season is officially over, it’s important to protect your important information. The best way to go about doing that is by destroying sensitive documents that may lead to identity theft.
Protect Yourself with a Fellowes M-12C Shredder
Why the Fellowes M-12C Shredder? Because it features:
- The ability to shred credit cards, paper clips, staples and junk mail for added convenience.
* Now you don’t have to worry about removing staples and even paper clips before shredding your docs.
- Cross-Cut blades that destroy 12 sheets of paper into approximately 302 particles per sheet for greater security
* Not only are you able to do 12 sheets at a time but the cross-cut also provide more security by shredding into smaller pieces
- SafeSense® Technology which automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening
* It actually works and I love this feature since I have 2 kiddos I am always worried about.
Want to see it in action, check out this video of me using it. It’s kind of addicting, LOL.
Ready to Protect Yourself with a Fellowes M-12C Shredder now that tax season is over? If so, it is available at Target stores nationwide and Target.com