Note: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #GolazoKraft #CollectiveBias
Now that the Big Soccer Games are here, soccer celebrations are a must. After all, who else understands your love of the game and your support of your home team better than family and friends. That means that you’ll need big game recipes, especially ones that are quick and easy appetizers.
I recently attended the Summer Soccer Grilling Event at Walmart where we got to visit multiple booths and try various products.
The kiddos even got to play some games…
I was going to buy Kraft Macaroni & Cheese for a game day appetizer recipe (as seen pictured above) while being at Walmart
but while I was at the Kraft booth, I scored 2 boxes of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.
When I got home, I put them to good use because Macaroni & Cheese is something that the whole family can enjoy. But what if we gave it some Latino flair and added Mexican Chorizo? You’d get a delicious dish you wouldn’t want to share but just had to.
Whether you’re hosting a soccer celebration or attending one, check out this Mini Chorizo Macaroni and Cheese Cups Recipe that is both simple and cost effective to make. Oh, and delicious!
- Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- Mexican Chorizo
*1 box yields about 9 of them
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook & Prepare Kraft Macaroni and Cheese by following the directions indicated on the box.
- Remove the Mexican Chorizo from the casing and cook.
- Combine macaroni and cheese and the Mexican chorizo.
- Grease a nonstick mini muffin pan very well with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Portion your macaroni and cheese into the muffin cups by using a spoon, cookie scoop or ice cream scoop (depending on the size of the muffin tin openings), either with a spoon or a 3-tbsp cookie scoop.
- Pack the macaroni and cheese into the muffin cups really well with your fingers so that they hold their shape when you remove them from the pan to be served.
- Bake the macaroni and cheese cups for 15 minutes or until you see it bubbling .
- Remove the pan from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for at least 10 minutes
- Remove the mac and cheese cups from the pan by carefully using a plastic knife to run around the edges to loosen.
- Serve warm & Enjoy!
You can also add other types of meat to the Kraft macaroni and cheese and garnish it with more cheese (when it’s hot so that it melts), scallions, chopped parsley or chives.
Looking for a drink to accompany the Mini Chorizo Macaroni and Cheese Cups? Try Capri-Suns.
Not only does my love drinking them, but my kiddos also like looking at the juice through its new clear bottom. Capri Sun and KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese work together as the perfect pair to celebrate the soccer games.
Will you be making this Mini Chorizo Macaroni and Cheese Cups Recipe for the big game? If so, let me know how they turn out.