Are you ready to head back to Isla Nublar? Because season 2 of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous is now streaming! I was even more excited to head back because I had the chance to speak with Executive Producer Scott Kreamer all about the new episodes. Of course, that means I was able to get a few Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Season 2 Fun Facts for you! Check them out below.
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Season 2 Fun Facts
- Research for the show was done at the LA Natural History Museum
- Scott Kreamer did the voice of an employee that passed away in the first season. His character was the first one to die in the show.
- In season 2 you can expect to see new dinosaurs and growth for the characters and parts of the island you have never seen before.
- There is a spotlight on the T-Rex in season 2.
- Scott loves the characters and enjoys their ingenuity as they survive being on the island.
Want to know more? Check out my interview with Scott Kreamer below…
You can catch all six new episodes of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous streaming now on Netflix.
About Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
Now stranded on an abandoned Isla Nublar, the campers struggle to survive among the wreckage of Jurassic World. As the T.Rex takes over Main Street, forcing the kids deeper into the jungle, the discovery that they may not be alone not only threatens their rescue but may uncover something more sinister.
Inspired by the Jurassic World franchise, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous follows six teenagers chosen for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at Camp Cretaceous, a new adventure camp on the opposite side of Isla Nublar, must work together to survive when dinosaurs wreak havoc across the island.