I am so excited to share that I have been invited to set sail on the Carnival Breeze (their newest ship) for an 8 day Eastern Caribbean cruise. Needless to say, I m very, very excited!!!!
The Carnival Breeze will be taking me to the following islands:
- Grand Turk
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (where my mom’s family is from)
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- St. Thomas, USVI
* Now I just need to figure out what I’ll be doing at each island.
When I am not visiting one of the islands of the Eastern Caribbean, I’ll be enjoying the various amenities the Carnival Breeze has to offer. It looks amazing!
- There are a ton of yummy restaurants to eat at. I have decided to make it a point to visit and try each and every one of them. All except for Bonsai Sushi, only because I am not a fan of seafood. On the top of my restaurant list is Guy’s Burger Joint, it was designed by Guy Fieri. For desserts, I am checking out the coffee bar…I already spotted a chocolate cake I will be eating way too much of.
- Another thing on my to do list is the 320-foot-long Twister Waterslide at Carnival WaterWorks. Looks so fun!
- I love games so I’ll be checking out (and hopefully participating in) Hasbro, The Game Show.
- There’s also a multi-dimensional Thrill Theater…with 4D mini movies.
- I’m going to be adventurous and try out their rope course in the SportSquare.
I haven’t been on a cruise in almost 4 years so I am extremely excited about sailing aboard the Carnival Breeze. Cruises are just so much fun! You can read more about why I love cruises so much –> Reasons why I love cruises so much
When was the last time you went on a cruise? Any advice or tips for me?
Disclosure: I have been invited to take 8 day Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Breeze. However, my love for cruises started long before I was invited on this press trip. ALL opinions are my own!