You all know how much I love food. So, you can imagine how bittersweet attending this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival was. It was sweet because you have access to all this incredible food, from all over the world, at an incredible price but it was a little bitter because I realized that I have been missing out all of these years! Whether go for the food, the wine or the fact that it is at Disney’s Epcot (or maybe all 3), it’s a win-win-win situation.
So let’s talk about the food…
You can literally taste your way around the world with a variety of global cuisines and beverages.Here’s a little photo recap of what I was able to experience…
- Start with the back of the park and work your way forward for less wait time in lines.
- As you enter the park, grab a festival passport so you can keep track of all the countries you’ve visited.
- If you want to try more and spend less, go with a group and take turns purchasing items you can all try instead of you each getting the same thing (unless you absolutely want one for yourself).
- Don’t forget to have your ID with you if you will be purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- Purchase a Food and Wine Festival plate so that you can easily hold your food and drink.
So what fun activities are available to you at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
While I was there, we were able to enjoy Plain White T’s in concert. You know everyone sang along when they sang, “Hey There Delilah”.
I also got to snap a selfie with Tim Lopez from the band…
- Culinary Demonstrations
- Beverage & Cheese Seminars
- Limited Edition Special Merchandising
- Celebrity Chefs
- Sunday brunch with celebrity chefs
*Some of these will have an additional fee
You can enjoy the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival through November 23rd! For more information or to get your tickets, click here.