The days seem long but they go by really fast, especially when you have a lot going on. With as little time as I have these days combined with the fact that I want to try new meals (I get tired of the same stuff over and over again), I am on a mission to try more slow cooker recipes. As I do, I’ll be sharing them with you all. Given my love of Mexican food, I figured I’d start with this yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe. Thankfully, in addition to being delicious, this is really easy to make.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Pico de gallo
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Slice Peppers and onions into long pieces & place in your slow cooker.
- Mix together seasonings and spread over the top of your chicken.
- Place chicken on top of your peppers and onions.
- Turn on low for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and slice into long pieces.
- Put the chicken back in the juice once you are done slicing it.
- Serve on tortillas and top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
You see? I told you these were easy to make and your family gets a good meal without a lot of work (or mess).
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…