Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
I love Chili. Not only is it a meal in itself and delicious on its own but it can also be used with other foods to make great appetizers and dishes. Thankfully it is easy enough to make, especially when using this Easy Chili Con Carne Recipe.
- 1.5 lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon of Knorr Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground oregano
- (1) 28 fl.oz. can of Crushed Tomatoes
- (1) 19 fl.oz. can of Lentils
- (1) 19 fl.oz. can of Red Kidney Beans
- (1) 19 fl.oz. can of White Kidney Beans
- Shredded cheese
*You can also use ground turkey or pork instead of the ground beef.
- Warm pan on medium heat
- Add ground beef, Knorr Beef Flavor Bouillon and salt and cook.
- Add tomatoes, lentils and beans
- Bring to a boil
- Add in chili powder, cumin & oregano
- Simmer for about 25 minutes until flavors soak into the beans.
- Serve and add shredded cheese to taste
*Serves approximately 10-12
The great thing is that this Easy Chili Con Carne Recipe tastes even better the next day! You can even freeze it for a future use. If you are eating it the next day, add Knorr’s Beef Broth if it dried up too much.
Let me know if you try making this and what you thought of it. How do you prepare your chili? what ingredients do you use?
*For more Knorr inspired recipes, visit their site.