Note: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Farmland® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
As someone who loves to host parties, switching up the appetizers I serve (to keep things interesting) is something I consider when creating my menu. As another holiday approaches and I plan festivities for it, I have found a new addition for my menu: Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
This dip is not only easy to make, but also yummy and filling.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1/2 pound ground beef or turkey
- 8 strips of Farmland® bacon, cut into pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat. Once fully cooked, remove from heat and drain grease.
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Once done, place it on a plate covered in a napkin to absorb any additional grease.
- Pour the ground beef, 3/4th of the bacon, garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, worcestershire sauce and ketchup into a baking dish and mix.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes or until the top starts turning a light golden brown and the sides are bubbling.
- Garnish with the remainder of the bacon.
- Serve warm.
This Bacon Cheeseburger Dip can be served with Tortilla Chips or thin slices of bread. I even think Pita chips would work as well.
Love Bacon as much as we do? If so, check out Farmland® bacon.
Farmland® bacon is slow smoked over real hardwoods for maximum flavor. For decades, Farmland® has taken pride in perfecting their curing and smoking technique – a difference you’ll taste in every delicious bite.
This is a compensated collaboration with Farmland® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.