Back-to-school shopping is a must in order to prepare for the upcoming school year. It is a time where the kiddos are all excited about choosing their new back packs while us parents worry about everything else on the school supply list. Yep, Back-to-School shopping can be quite the adventure.
Speaking of back-to-school shopping, the Staples CEO, Shira Goodman, recently visited a Staples store in Westborough, Massachusetts to check in with over two dozen mothers, fathers and children regarding the upcoming school year. She then surprised them with Staples gift cards to help get them ready for the new school year. Check out the video:
5 things you should know about Back-to-School shopping at Staples
- Staples matches any competitors’ prices, plus gives customers an additional 10 percent of the difference between the Staples price and the competitor price at time of purchase.
- Staples has expanded the back-to-school selection on www.staples.com/backtoschool by hundreds of retail-only items to make back-to-school shopping easier than ever to buy online and pick-up in store.
- Extra savings on popular items and can be found in the Staples weekly ad.
- Receive FREE 30 days of tech support with any laptop, desktop or all-in-one PC purchase at Staples.
- Members earn up to five percent back in Rewards and receive free shipping on orders over $14.99 on Staples.com. Teacher Rewards members receive up to ten percent back in Rewards on teaching and art supplies.
Considering how busy we all are, I am sure that you are looking to get everything the kiddos need in one place at an affordable price. Am I right? Did you know that no matter how customers want to do their back-to-school shopping, Staples offers convenient ways to shop in more than 1,300 stores, online at Staples.com or through their mobile app.
Here’s another short video you should check out: