This Easy Game Day Recipes post is sponsored by Kraft Heinz, but the opinions are my own.
Now that Labor Day is behind us, our next get together may just be for a football game. While I am not one to really follow along with the game, I do look forward to the food. If you are planning on hosting or attending any Game Day festivities, you can try these recipes that will please adults and kids. Here are 3 easy Game Day recipes for you to prepare.
One-step fruit dip
- 1 *oz. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3 squeezes MiO Orange Tangerine Liquid Water Enhancer
- Mix ingredients until blended.
Slow-Cooker Chili Dogs
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Bun-Length Beef Franks
- 2 cans (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (optional)
- Place franks in slow cooker; top with chili. Cover with lid.
- Cook on HIGH 1 hour or until heated through, then simmer on LOW until ready to serve.
- Fill buns with franks; top with chili, cheese and onions.
- 2 Tbsp. KOOL-AID Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix, any flavor
- 1 cup cold club soda or seltzer
- Place drink mix in tall glass. Gradually add club soda, stirring until drink mix is completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes. Serve immediately.
You can purchase Kraft Heinz and partner products for all of your Game Day recipes and tailgating needs with a one-stop shop, Walmart. That’s what we did (as you can tell from the pic of my shopping cart below).
Will you be trying these easy Game Day Recipes? If so, let me know how they turn out.
The Slow-Cooker Chili Dogs sound so delicious and so does the fruit dip and drink. I need to make these recipes for game day!
Wow….adding flavored water enhancer to Cool Whip…I’ve never thought of that! I love fresh fruit with dip! We love making food and snacks for football games! 🙂
Wowza this is a game day party bonus! Love that it’s easy to make and looks so delicious, thank you for sharing.