2 Hearts will give you all the feels, especially when you have not one, but two love stories happening in the same film. So, I have gone ahead and compiled a list of 2 Hearts Movie Quotes for you to enjoy. You can check out my official 2 Hearts movie review for all my thoughts on the film.
2 Hearts Movie Quotes
- Life is happening for us and not to us – Chris
- I am a fighter – Jorge
- Come here. Your mom needs some love – Grace
- When things don’t work out, there’s always a reason – Grace
- It would make it a lot easier for me to breathe if you were holding my hand – Jorge
- Family is everything to me – Jorge
- I have a very healthy imagination – Sam
- I love you. I love every ounce of you – Jorge
- I love you. I don’t see my life without you – Jorge
- I like living in this moment with you. I don’t want to look behind or ahead – Jacob
- I realized I was more than I ever thought I was – Chris
- Listen to me you are my family. You are all I ever wanted and all I ever need – Leslie
- We want to make the most of every moment – Leslie
- If you don’t fight for yourself, I need you to fight for me – Leslie
- I don’t have time to waste – Jorge
- Put your hand in God’s hand – Eric
- I’m sorry for so many things – John
- I love you and I’m proud to be your big brother- John
- Before you go to sleep tonight, call somebody you love and tell them – Eric
- Our boy, they’re angel – Eric
- I’ll be taking care of him – Jorge
- When I die, I won’t be here. I’ll be everywhere – Chris
2 Hearts is now in theaters!
About 2 Hearts
For two couples the future unfolds in different decades and different places, but a hidden connection will bring them together in a way no one could have predicted. Based on an inspirational true story, 2 Hearts is a romantic journey that celebrates life, love and generosity of spirit, and challenges audiences to believe miracles are possible.
Charismatic young Australian actor Jacob Elordi (“Euphoria,” The Kissing Booth) plays Chris, a college freshman whose love for a spirited classmate played by Tiera Skovbye (“Riverdale,” “Once Upon a Time”) helps him find the purpose he has been searching for. In another place and time, Adan Canto (“Designated Survivor,” “Narcos”) plays Cuban exile Jorge, who falls for well-traveled flight attendant Leslie, played by Radha Mitchell (Man on Fire, The Shack).
Though they were never meant to meet, fate has something entirely unexpected in store for both couples that dramatically changes the course of their lives.
Pin for later