ave any plastic lids around the house? Here are 14 Useful Ways you can put them to good use:
- Move furniture easier…Place lids on the bottom off furniture legs for easier movement.
- Avoid sticky messes like honey, syrup, oil, etc….Place lids underneath jars or containers.
- Keep twines untangled…punch a hole in the lid cover and place one end of string through hole.
- Hamburger patties…Use lids to push down on the hamburger meat to form patty
- Keep your earrings paired up…punch a couples holes in a lid and place your earrings.
- Coasters…you can also decorate them if you’d like.
- Secure and keep trash bags closed…cut an X on the lid and slip bag through lid all the way through.
- Avoid messy spills…Place lids underneath plant pots to catch excess water.
- Keep the bugs out of your drinks…simply place the lids over your drink.
- Snack server…use them to place snacks on
- Avoid dog hairs in your drain…punch a few holes in the lid and placing over the drain.
- Avoid nicks and scratches on walls…place the lid in between an object and the wall.
- Garden Plant Markers…Cut, Label and place in the plant.
- Avoid rust stains…place lids under container.s that can rust (for examples, shaving cream)
Click on “Read More” to see the rest of the post
Thanks partially to the 02/2011 Issue of First for Women Magazine