Dressed up as a girl from the 80’s and sort of dressed up as Batman (because he refused to wear the cape and mask), our family attended Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Disney World. After taking the ferry to Magic Kingdom, we got our special Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party bands and made our way into the park.
As we entered, we were given treat bags filled with some goodies but that was only the beginning. AT various places around the park, there were buckets filled with candy and peeps) just waiting for you and your family.
Here is our annual picture with Goofy (since he usually has one of the shorter lines which means my family doesn’t complain as much about waiting for a picture instead of being on the rides).
Of course we went on most of the rides (some of them a few times because the wait time is so short)
Onto what I think you should know about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Although it officially begins at 7 p.m., you should be able to arrive there a bit earlier to start enjoying Magic Kingdom.
- Adults and Kiddos can dress up. You are actually the odd man out if you aren’t wearing any Halloween apparel.
- Even though they give you bags at every candy spot, you should bring a backpack with you to store them in.
- We thought we were in line for the Little Mermaid ride and it was actually for the meet and greet (yay for me!) so we got a picture with Ariel as well. **So check before you stand in line.
- Try their specialty food items. My husband was really looking forward to eating the Candy Corn Soft Serve.
Of course, I had to get myself a Churro
Want more tips? Check out this post I wrote about 7 Reasons Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Is Wickedly Fun!!!!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is happening thru October 31st, so get your tickets and see for yourself just how much fun it is.
Note: My family were invited to attend on the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Media Night. As always, ALL opinions are my own.