One of our favorites things to do as a family is make pizzas. Not only are they fun to prepare, it is something we get to do as a family. It also helps that they are really delicious!
While we have used pizza dough in the past to make our Homemade Pizzas this recipe actually uses flour tortillas instead. This works out better because not only do I typically have some around the house but the process requires a lot less time, there isn’t a lot of mess preparing it and the tortillas can often be found on sale buy one get one free. That being said, I hope you are ready to try this Homemade Tortilla Pizza Recipe.
Homemade Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- 1 can or jar of pizza sauce
- A package of flour tortillas
- 1 package of Mozzarella cheese
- Desired Toppings (Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Onions)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your flour tortillas on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Add a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto the tortilla and spread it evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add your desired toppings (if any).
- Bake for about 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and to your liking.
- Once it is done, let it cool a bit, serve and enjoy!
* Cooking time varies depending on the oven
Another way to enjoy…
If you want to roll them up and skip the baking, you can do that too! The Homemade Tortilla Pizza is super easy to make and perfect for those after school snacks!
So, give this Homemade Tortilla Pizza Recipe a try and let me know how it turns out.
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…