One of our favorites things to do as a family is make pizzas. Not only are they fun to prepare, it is something we get to do as a family. Plus, they are delicious!
While we have used pizza dough in the past to make our Homemade Pizzas this recipes actually uses flour tortillas instead. This works out because not only do I typically have some around the house but the process requires a lot less time, there isn’t a lot of mess preparing it and the tortillas can often be found on sale buy one get one free. That being said, check out this Homemade Tortilla Pizza Recipe.
Homemade Tortilla Pizza Recipe
1 can or jar of pizza sauce
1 package of flour tortillas
1 package of Mozzarella cheese
Desired Toppings (Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Onions)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place your flour tortillas on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Add a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto the tortilla and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add your toppings (if any)
- Bake for about 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and to your liking (Time varies depending on the oven)
If you want to roll them up and skip the baking, you can do that too! The Homemade Tortilla Pizza is super easy to make and perfect for those after school snacks!
Give this Homemade Tortilla Pizza Recipe a try and let me know how it turns out.