The holidays are quickly approaching and there is so much to be done! I’ve learned to not panic during these crazy busy times, but instead to rely on these 3 Tips For Easier Holiday Cooking.
Prep Everything the Night Before
Instead of waiting to cook everything the day of Thanksgiving or Christmas, I actually do a lot of prepping the week before. Anything I can do before the big meal gets done! Of course, I do most of the major cooking but the major prep can always be done before.
Make a List
One of my major secrets for helping the holidays go smoothly is to make a list whenever I can. I try not to make the lists too elaborate but lists really do help me stay on track ad focused.
Use The Right Cooking Tools
If you’re anything like me, you are trying to cook 10 things at once on the big day. That’s where my favorite tools like the Fagor Versatile 3-in-1 Electric Multi-Cooker comes in handy!
This amazing multi-cooker has a high and low pressure cooking function, a rice cooking function, and high and low slow cooking functions! Having a tool like this in your kitchen can help you accomplish all of your holiday meal goals.
Of course it also has all of these awesome functions:
- Warm” and “Brown” functions for added convenience
- Comes with a 6 qt. removable pot. Pot is dishwasher safe and is non-stick coated for easy cleanup
- Flexible programming for up to 9.5 hours
- Programmable delay-timer for up to 6 hours
- Self-locking lid and automatic pressure release setting for your convenience
- The lid will not open while there’s pressure inside the cooker for safety
- Two independent pressure control valves and anti-overheating protection for added security
- LED screen with soft-touch control buttons
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Includes full color recipe book with 70 delicious recipes!
- Requires regular 110V household power
- ETL approved
If you’d like to learn more about the Fagor Versatile 3-in-1 Electric Multi-Cooker, feel free to visit their website right here.
Make sure you apply these 3 Tips For Easier Holiday Cooking to make your holidays as stress-free as possible!
Any other tips for easier holiday cooking? I’d love to hear them.
I hope your holidays are full of easy holiday cooking and enjoyable time with family!
Note: I was provided with a 3-in-1 Electric Multi-Cooker as part of our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide.