While The Secret: Dare To Dream isn’t a romantic film as I had hoped, it was definitely inspiring. Oddly enough, most of the inspiration came from one character, played by Josh Lucas, named Bray Johnson. Miranda (played by Katie Holmes) refers to them “ life lessons” so I wanted to share them with you all because in a time where chaos seems to be the norm, we can all use some inspiration.
Inspirational The Secret: Dare To Dream Quotes by Bray Johnson
- Anything is possible if you really want it.
- We get what we expect.
- I am open to the possibility that even the bad stuff can lead to better things.
- Things don’t have to be a series of unfortunate events.
- When I think about what I want instead of things I don’t want, I feel better.
- Things can change if you want them too.
- When the time is right, you’ll know what to do.
- Sometimes the best thing to do is wait until everything becomes clear.
- Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
- You get what you give.
- If you don’t know what you want, how can you ask for it?
The Secret: Dare to Dream is now available on Video On Demand. You should also check out my official The Secret: Dare to Dream Movie Review.
The Secret: Dare to Dream
Based on the groundbreaking best-selling book about the law of attraction by Rhonda Byrne, The Secret: Dare to Dream follows Miranda (Katie Holmes), a young widow trying to make ends meet while raising her three children and dating her boyfriend (Jerry O’Connell). A devastating storm brings an enormous challenge and a mysterious man, Bray (Josh Lucas), into Miranda’s life. Bray reignites the family’s spirit but, unbeknownst to Miranda, also holds an important secret — one that will change everything. With its timeless messages of hope, compassion, and gratitude, The Secret: Dare to Dream is an inspiring and heartwarming film that shows how positive thoughts can transform our lives.