I was provided with a 2019 Lincoln MKC to try for a week. All opinions are my own.
When we packed up the a 2019 Lincoln MKC for our epic road trip earlier this year, we knew we were in for a good time. Not only because of the places we were going to visit but because we would be driving a Lincoln! I gotta tell you, it was as sweet as we imagined it to be.
After a week of driving through Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, here are a few of the features we loved the most about the 2019 Lincoln MKC:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot connection for up to 10 devices. This was especially great for keeping the kids entertained during the long road trip.
- It comes fully integrated with apps like Waze and Lincoln+Alexa.
- Panoramic vista roof that allowed everyone in the front seats and in the back seats to enjoy the spectacular views.
- Approach detection that brightens the exterior lights as you approach the vehicle.
- Ambient lighting inside the vehicle with various colors to choose from.
- Various driver-assist technologies like active park assist, lane-keeping assistance and automatic emergency braking.
- A hands-free lift gate that allows you to open your trunk with the wave of your foot under the rear bumper.
Did you know? As an MKC driver, you’ll be able to access remote vehicle features, contact a Lincoln Concierge, as well as find and pre‑pay for parking in select cities, quickly and easily with the Lincoln Way™ app on your mobile device.
I should mention that while I was concerned about the space in the vehicle, given the size and the height of my husband, he did fit comfortably. So much so that he even drove, which is something he wouldn’t have been able to do if he didn’t have space. Overall, our driving experience was great.
Want to know more about the 2019 Lincoln MKC? You can click here for more information.