Note: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
I mentioned previously that the Tyson Project A+™ is a cool and easy program that allows you to help your child’s school with the purchase of participating Tyson® products that have a Tyson Project A+™ label on it. If you happen to miss that post, you can read more about it here. I also wanted to share that Tyson® and Walmart have partnered together and are currently running a Tyson Project A+ Support Your School Contest that I highly encourage you to participate in on behalf of your child’s school.
The winners will be provided with a packet of Tyson Project A+™ labels worth $1000 to help that school get a head start at collecting labels.
Nominating your school is easy! Here’s how I did it:
- Go to the following website: http://walmart.com/tysonprojectaplus
- Clicked on “Nominate School”
- Look up their school using their zip code and then by doing a search of the school’s name
- Share why your school needs or deserves a head start on collecting Tyson Project A+™ labels
- Hit “Submit Nomination”
* Nominators must be residents of the 50 US/DC, 18+ and have a Walmart.com account that you’ll need to be logged into (account can be created at Walmart.com under “My Account” at no charge).
As you can see, I nominated my children’s school because the staff and teachers go above and beyond to provide a better education for every one of their students.
Why will you be nominating your child’s school?
Winning would be great but you can also start earning money for your school now by purchasing Tyson® products that have Tyson Project A+™ labels on it, like the Any’tizers® snacks I bought for myself.
Take it home, clip the Tyson Project A+™ labels from the packages and then submit them to your school so that they can be redeemed for 24¢ for every label they receive. Trust me, it all adds up and then the school can use that money to purchase anything they may need.
So, be sure to enter the Tyson Project A+ Support Your School Contest!!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.