Did you tune into the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards this past Sunday? I did (at least for some of it anyways). I love seeing the actors and actresses all glammed up in their fashionable attire and hearing their acceptance speeches as they get cut off by the rising sound of the music’s volume.
I don’t know how I would handle the pressure of getting all glammed up but I’ll know soon enough when I walk the red carpet in Feb. That being the case, I was intrigued when Sofia Vergara shared what she used to help make her more glamorous than she already is (because quite honesty I can use as much help as possible). Just in case you don’t happen to know who she is, Sofia was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy Series and her show ‘Modern Family’ was also nominated for Best TV Comedy Series.
So here’s what she was using that night and tips on how to apply it:
- Use Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
- A light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
- Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder…softly blended it over the entire lid.
- LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line. Be sure to extend it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
- 3 coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
- Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube. Blot it and add another coat to make it last all night.
Now if I knew how to dress and walk in heels I might have a shot at looking glamorous!
For more inside scoop on all things COVERGIRL, make sure to LIKE www.facebook.com/covergirl, FOLLOW www.twitter.com/covergirl, and PIN www.pinterest.com/covergirlxo.