This post is sponsored by The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA). All opinions are my own. For more inspiration during #JuneDairyMonth, be sure to check out delicious ideas from NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com #JDM2021
Chocolate Muffins have always been quite popular in my home, but we have never tried making them before. Now that we have, there’s no going back. Not only are they super easy to make, they are also super delicious! The only problem is that it’s hard to stop at just one.
What’s really cool is that these are great for those with a lactose intolerance! I have 2 of those in my home, and while I won’t share who they are, I will say that they loved these. This chocolate muffin recipe is perfect for them because it uses LACTAID® Whole Milk. Every Lactaid product is made from 100% real milk and is lactose free, which means you can enjoy it even if you’re sensitive.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup LACTAID® Whole Milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (optional but they make them so much better)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cup pan or use paper bake cups. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, LACTAID® Whole Milk, melted margarine.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Add in chocolate syrup
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each to the top. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool in muffin cups for 5 minutes.
- Remove from muffin cups; serve warm.
I love that even those who are lactose intolerant can enjoy these Chocolate Muffins! Chocolate muffins for everyone!!! While this recipe makes 12 standard-size muffins, you can always use a smaller or bigger pan to make more or less of them.
Lactaid is 100 % Real Milk, just without the lactose so you still get all the goodness of milk! Plus, there are so many options available, they offer whole, 2%, 1%, and fat free varieties, as well as a range of sizes including 96oz, 64oz, and 32oz. Lactaid offers a variety of other delicious, lactose free dairy products including Ice Cream and Cottage cheese and 3 lucky people will get the chance to try some of their Lactaid products for FREE. More details about the giveaway and a chance to enter below.
Click here to find out where to buy Lactaid products that include products like Lactaid® Milk, Lactaid® Protein, Lactaid® Cottage Cheese, Lactaid® Sour Cream and Lactaid® Ice Cream.
How would you like to win a Lactaid Tumbler filled with 6 different FREE Lactaid product coupons (worth up to $32.45)? Enter for your chance to win below.a Rafflecopter giveaway