Being with the same person for so many years is great! It also means that as the years go by, we need to be more creative when it comes to coming up with Valentine’s Day date ideas. Whether it it your first Valentine’s day together or the 50th, here are 25 Creative Valentine’s Day Date Ideas for you to consider when making your plans.
25 Creative Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- Recreate your first date (This is my favorite one because it is super thoughtful and special and romantic).
- Make a couple’s time capsule with items that are special to you. This can be something you add to each year.
- Watch the sunset at your favorite spot with wine and chocolates.
- Sign up for a couple’s cooking class.
- Take a trip down memory lane with old photos while your favorite songs are playing in the background.
- Come up with a themed dinner and movie night at home
- Belt out your favorite tunes at a karaoke bar.
- Organize a couples game night with friends.
- Enjoy a wine tasting tour.
- Experience dining in the dark.
- Are you brave? If so, take a ghost tour.
- Work on those team building skills in an escape room.
- Set up a DIY Spa Night. *You should check out this DIY Valentine’s Sugar Scrub
- Dine at your favorite food truck.
- Have a Dance Party in Your Living Room. Purchase some glow sticks for even more fun!
- Order in and work on a big Puzzle together.
- Take a stroll on the beach hand in hand.
- Stock up on your favorite toppings and create your own ice cream sundaes or hot cocoa bar.
- Laugh the night away at your favorite comedy club.
- Give axe throwing a try.
- Take a romantic carriage ride through town.
- Create your own Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt.
- Write that special someone a poem or romantic love letter.
- Go to the shooting range.
- Pack a picnic basket and take a hot-air balloon ride.
- Rent an expensive sports car for a day and drive around the town.
Want some more Valentine’s Day ideas? Check out these 14 Tips For Celebrating Valentine’s Day On A Budget. You can also check out these 13 Easy Ideas for Paying it Forward on Valentine’s Day or this easy to make DIY Valentine’s Sugar Scrub.
Want to save this post for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…