Getting to spend time with the kiddos while they are out of school and creating memories with them during our summer adventures are two of the main reasons, I love Summer Vacation. It is a time where we have dance parties, hang out with friends, stay up late, set out on and adventure or snuggle up on the couch and relax. It is definitely a time memories are made, ones I want to remember…which means those special memories should be preserved.
5 Ways To Preserve Summer Vacation Memories
- The kiddos can draw a picture of their favorite memory from a specific adventure
- Have the kiddos keep a journal where they write about their most recent adventure
- Create a craft the kiddos can make representing the adventure of their favorite moment or memory
- Let the kids make mini videos sharing what they did, why they loved and what their favorite part was.
- Take lots and lots of pictures! They can print them and use them in their journals or crafts or you can create a summer scrap book with them that you add to after each adventure or do at the end of the summer as a family project.
How do you preserve your summer memories…or any memories for that matter?
With as many pictures as I take and with how important the photos I take are, preserving them is really important. That’s where MiMedia, the next generation Cloud, comes in. All the photos, videos, music and documents you care most about is in one spot – safe, organized and always accessible on all your devices (phone, tablet and web), iOS and Android.
What makes MiMedia so helpful in preserving your digital ? (1) Organizing your digital files is easy (2) MiMedia helps organize, find, personalize and (re)discover your media from all different sources (3) It’s safe and secure (4) If you lose your phone or tablet, you can access the files you saved to MiMedia just by logging in from your new device & restore them (5) Sharing pics and videos with family & friends is private and easy…Those who have access can upload their pictures and videos, chat amongst each other on all devices (phone, tablet and web).
Interested in learning more or signing up for MiMedia?