Getting to spend time with the kiddos while they are out of school and creating memories with them during our summer adventures are two of the main reasons, I love Summer Vacation. It is a time where we have dance parties, hang out with friends, stay up late, set out on and adventure or snuggle up on the couch and relax. It is definitely a time memories are made, ones I want to remember…which means those special memories should be preserved.
5 Ways To Preserve Summer Vacation Memories
- The kiddos can draw a picture of their favorite memory from a specific adventure
- Have the kiddos keep a journal where they write about their most recent adventure
- Create a craft the kiddos can make representing the adventure of their favorite moment or memory
- Let the kids make mini videos sharing what they did, why they loved and what their favorite part was.
- Take lots and lots of pictures! They can print them and use them in their journals or crafts or you can create a summer scrap book with them that you add to after each adventure or do at the end of the summer as a family project.
How do you preserve your summer memories…or any memories for that matter? Have you checked out these Easy Tips For Summer Entertaining?