I love seeing my 4-year old son use his imagination. He comes us with things I would never think of and it can keep him entertained for a while. That being the case, I was excited to see what he would do with VTech Switch & Go Dinos, especially Jagger the T-Rex. Jagger the T-Rex transforms from a construction crane to a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Jagger is so cool! It is a big dinosaur/truck that comes with voice recognition technology that allows your child to interact and engage with him…he’ll recognizes and respond to specific voice commands.
- In T-Rex mode you start by saying “Hello T-Rex” to get Jagger’s attention. Wait for him to answer and then your child can give the following commands: “Go Forward”, “Go back”, “Go wild”, “Talk to me”, “Teach me something”, “fire the drill” and 7 other commands.
- In Truck Mode, start by saying “Hello truck driver”. After which you can give the following commands: “start your engine”, ” Let’s make some noise”, “Turn on the lights”, “sound the alarm” and 8 other commands.
Switch & Go Dinos are fun for kids to play with because they transform between a dinosaur and a vehicle in just a few steps. The older the child, the easier it will be for them to do so (suggested age range is 3-8). My 4-year-old needs some assistance with transforming it but with the way he picks up on things, it won’t be long before he completely does it on his own.
My son continues to have fun playing with his Switch & Go Dinos. His favorite being Jagger (of course). especially when he gets to interact with it and it has a drill that launches.
Switch & Go Dinos offer:
- High-quality electronics. When it’s in dinosaur mode, it actually makes realistic dinosaur sounds and says phrases that teach facts about each dinosaur (so they are having fun and learning at the same time without even knowing it).
- A transformation feature that allows your child to get 2 types of imaginative play when they play.
How would you like to WIN 3 assorted smaller Switch & Go Dinos????
This VTech line features more than 15 Switch & Go Dinos. Some of which include Attila the Ankylosaurus, Span the Spinosaurus, Span the Spinosaurus and…
- MC Roar the Giganotosaurus (transforms from a vehicle to a Giganotosaurus).
- Sir Stompsalot (transforms from a classic hot rod to an Amargasaurus).
- Blister the Velociraptor (transforms from a helicopter to a Velociraptor).
- SkySlicer the Allosaurus (transforms from a jet plane into an Allosaurus).
- Akuna the Velociraptor (transforms from a super-fast motorcycle to a Velociraptor).
- Quiver the Stygimoloch (transforms from a super speedy race car to a Stygimoloch).
- Torr the Therizinosaurus (transform from a rugged, off-road vehicle into a Therizinosaurus).
Now for the giveaway…Simply, use the Giveaway Tools Form below to enter for your chance to win! There is only one mandatory entry, all other entries are optional…the more entries you do, the more chances you have of winning. Good Luck!!!!!
- For the entry that involves you commenting, here’s what you need to do: Comment by going back to the post, scroll all the way down and it will say “Speak Your Mind”…fill in the boxes. **If you do NOT leave a comment ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen without notification.
- Please note that all terms and conditions of this giveaway can be found in the Giveaway Tools widget.
Check out our other Giveaways & various Sweepstakes you can enter.
Disclosure: The VTech product (Switch & Go Dinos), information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech. However, ALL opinions are my own.