CHECK YOUR MEDICINE: There is a Voluntary Recall of Certain McNeil OTC Infants’ and Children’s Products.
- INFANTS’ TYLENOL® AND CHILDREN’S TYLENOL® PRODUCTS
- INFANTS’ MOTRIN® AND CHILDREN’S MOTRIN® PRODUCTS
- CHILDREN’S ZYRTEC® PRODUCTS
- CHILDREN’S BENADRYL® PRODUCTS
McNeil Consumer Healthcare is initiating this voluntary recall because some of these products may not meet required quality standards.
CLICK HERE FOR RECALL INFORMATION ON CERTAIN INFANTS’ TYLENOL® AND CHILDREN’S TYLENOL® PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE FOR RECALL INFORMATION ON CERTAIN INFANTS’ MOTRIN® AND CHILDREN’S MOTRIN® PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE FOR RECALL INFORMATION ON CERTAIN CHILDREN’S ZYRTEC® PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE FOR RECALL INFORMATION ON CERTAIN CHILDREN’S BENADRYL® PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON ALL RECALLED PRODUCTS FROM APRIL 30, 2010
McNeil is offering 2 options for consumers who have purchased products affected by this recall:
You can receive either a refund for the average retail price of the product or a coupon for a free replacement (s) when the product becomes available again.
Click here to request a refund or high value coupon
- You will need NDC number and Lot number from the product that has been recalled in order to process your refund or to receive your coupon.
- The NDC number can be found above the brand name on the label of the bottle.
- The Lot number can also be found on the label and is usually placed vertically on the label.
- If you have more than 6 affected products, you will be required to complete 2 forms
For further questions, click here or contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-888-222-6036 available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time, and Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.