When an animated film has the kids laughing, the adults cracking up and everyone walking out with a smile on their face and valuable life lessons, it is definitely a movie worth watching. That is why you must go and see Disney’s Zootopia with the family!
Here are 7 valuable lessons we learned from Disney’s Zootopia:
- Change starts with us.
- You can be anything you want to be.
- You are more than people say you are.
- With hard work and determination you can overcome the odds.
- You can find a friend when you least expect it
When I asked the kiddos specifically what they learned, they said:
- My son learned that it is not okay to bully, it doesn’t matter who you are you can do anything.
- My daughter learned that you should be yourself and not to care what other people think about you.
Needless to say, we all loved Zootopia!
Want to know more about Disney’s Zootopia?
The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it’s a melting pot where animals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when rookie Officer Judy Hopps (voice of Ginnifer Goodwin) arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde (voice of Jason Bateman), to solve the mystery.