Note: I have received information, product and materials from McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., the makers of Tylenol® PM. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post.
Did you know that more than 30% of the US Adult population suffers from sleeplessness? There are some night’s that despite my being exhausted, I just can’t seem to fall asleep. When that happens, I pay for it emotionally, mentally and physically the next day.
A good night’s sleep is extremely important.
What triggers sleeplessness varies from person to person but here are a few tips for a better night’s sleep:
Develop a sleep routine so that your body knows it is bedtime.
- Try to go to bed at the same time each night.
Relax and unwind before bed.
- Listen to soft music.
- Take deep breaths.
- Take a hot bath.
Get regular exercise.
- Regular daytime exercise can help you fall asleep faster and sleep more deeply.
- Exercise, but not within a few hours of bedtime
*Talk to your doctor before beginning or modifying your exercise routine.
Limit Your Caffeine Consumption.
- It takes hours for the effect of caffeine to wear off, so try to have your last cup of regular coffee or tea at least 6-8 hours before bedtime.
- Limit yourself to one serving.
Keep your alarm clock away from bed.
- Clock watching keeps the brain stimulated and anxious.
Only use the bedroom for sleep.
- Backlit electronics keep you awake and delay your sleep
Change Your Mattress.
- When was the last time your replaced your mattress? Maybe it’s time to replace yours.
Do you have any more Tips For A Better Night’s Sleep?
How would you like to WIN a $50 Walgreens Gift Card and Tylenol PM Sleep Kit?
Did you know that Tylenol® PM relieves minor aches and pains while helping you fall fast asleep and stay asleep. It is actually the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain with sleeplessness. TYLENOL® PM is safe, effective and is non-habit forming when used as directed and is available at your local Walgreens store.
*Always read and follow the product label. For more information on TYLENOL® PM: Visit http://www.tylenol.com/products/sleep-pain. If you have any questions about TYLENOL® PM please call the Customer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.
On to the Giveaway…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Please note that all terms and conditions of this giveaway can be found in the Rafflecopter widget. By entering, you agree to terms above and within the form.