Summer will be here before we know it and while you would think I would already have summer attire for my kids, being that we live in South Florida and it feels like summer all year round, they have stretched out so much in the last year (even in the last month) that I needed to stock up on summer clothing for them both. Thankfully, I was invited to attend a Children’s Place Media Event to check out their summer line the week before last. It’s no secret that I love shopping at The Children’s Place because I’m all about purchasing fashionable clothing at an affordable price that will endure what my kiddos will put then through.
BUT if you are like me and fashion isn’t your strong suit, here’s the 411 on what’s “in” this summer.
- Clothes: Sparkle, bright colors, flowers
- Bathing Suits: reversible bathing suit tops
- Shoes: Gladiator sandals & Jellies (yes, these have made a come back)
- Clothes: Button down shirts, bright colors, stripes.
**Their Active wear is really thin and light weight.
- Bathing Suits: The tops, bottoms and flip flops all match and have the same design.
**Their bathing suit tops have a rash guard.
- Shoes: colors that pop, sneakers with colored laces
I just love these
As I was walking around admiring all of the nice outfits I wanted to buy, I made sure I got my daughter some pajamas and headbands.
We are off to Disney in about 10 days so when I spotted Disney Character Shirts for both the kiddos I grabbed 2 for each of them
I also spotted and purchased Neon clothing for my sister’s 80’s themed party that night (mighty convenient)
When I got to the register I knew I had a lot of items but I also knew that a lot of it was on sale so I was freaking out. Plus, I had a coupon. My initial total was 168.69 and after the 25% coupon, my total then became $126.51 (a savings of $42.18). Score!!!!!
Now how would you like to WIN a $25 Children’s Place Gift Card to help you start your summer shopping?
Simply use the Giveaway Tools Form below to enter for your chance to win! There is only one mandatory entry, all other entries are optional…the more entries you do, the more chances you have of winning. Good Luck!!!!!
- The mandatory entry is a comment…*You comment by going back to the post, scroll all the way down and it will say “Speak Your Mind”…fill in the boxes.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen without notification.
- Please note that all terms and conditions of this giveaway can be found in the Giveaway Tools widget.
Check out our other Giveaways & various Sweepstakes you can enter.
Disclosure: I was invited to attend the Media Event in order to facilitate my review. ALL opinions are my own.