A special Thank You to the Caravelle Resort for hosting my family and I. As always, all opinions are my own.
There is something about looking out of your window and seeing the beauty of the ocean or sitting outside your balcony listening to the waves as they crash onto the shore. I think that is what my husband, Art, was especially excited about our stay at The Caravelle Resort. Situated right on the beach and newly renovated, the Caravelle Resort was our home away from home while in Myrtle Beach.
After having stayed in 3 different hotel rooms prior to our arrival (where we were all in one room), we were happy to finally be staying at a resort where we had the space to do our own thing. Whether laying down in one of the 2 queen size beds, sitting on the couch or laying down in the murphy bed, we made ourselves right at home.
Even though there was a full kitchen, I had no intention of cooking this vacation (can you blame me?) but I loved that had we wanted or needed to cook meals, we would have been able to. *After all, it does help offset the costs of dining out while vacationing.
Here are some of the other amenities offered by the Caravelle Resort:
- The Santa Maria Restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Santa Maria Restaurant is conveniently located at the main resort building and they offer a breakfast buffet (which we enjoyed every morning during our stay).
- The Sun Deck. Want to lay out while enjoying the views but with a little more privacy and no sand? This is going to be your favorite spot.
- A ton of pools! Some of which are heated and one of which is actually indoors. There are hot tubs as well (one of which is also located indoors).
- Pirate’s Cove Ice Cream and Sandwich Shop that offers ice cream and sandwiches! What? were you expecting something different?
- A Fitness Room. I don’t usually visit the gym (even when I am not on vacation) but I did take a look to see what they had to offer just in case I felt inspired. Spoiler alert..I wasn’t.
- A Game Room. My husband loves arcade games which is why I kept him distracted every time we walked by this room, LOL.
- A Business Center (just in case you still need to get some work done)
- Marco Polo Pool Bar and Grill.
- Aqua petite Spa. They had a great deal going on that I would have loved to take advantage of. So, if you need to unwind a bit more, you can make a reservation.
Want to keep the kiddos entertained? That’s where the Caravelle Kids Club comes in. Geared towards kids who are between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, the kids get to partake in activities such as beach games, scavenger hunts, arts & crafts and more! (most of which are free).
We really enjoyed our stay at The Caravelle Resort!
Whatever you are looking to get out of your stay, relaxation or fun-filled activities, the Caravelle Resort had got you covered. Ready to book your stay? Click here to make your reservations but before you do, be sure to check out their “Specials page” to see if there any good deals you can take advantage of.