What comes to mind when you think about The Addams Family? Is it Wednesday? Cousin It? Whatever your answer is, you know that it is spooky and its kooky but it is definitely be fun. So, now that The Addams Family is on DVD and Blu-Ray, I thought I’d share some ways in which you can have some The Addams Family Inspired Fun.
Here’s what you’ll need for some The Addams Family Inspired Fun
- The Addams Family DVD
- Cuddle Barn Addams Family 6″ Plush Wednesday Addams
- Eyeballs Themed Candy
- Little Kitchen of Horrors Cookbook
- Pretty Vulgar Black Nail polish
- Large Skull Shaped Candle
- Coffin Candle
Now that you probably have the song stuck in your head (like I do), let me tell you what you’ll be getting with The Addams Family DVD…
The Addams Family Bonus Features
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Welcome to the Family – In this combined Making of/Character Profiles, we hear from the filmmakers and stars of the movie about how the film came about, the animation process and insight into the characters.
- Life of a Scene – From black & white storyboards and layouts to animation and lighting,follow along with filmmakers as they bring to life a scene from the movie.
- Charades with Thing – There’s nothing quite like a game of Charades with your friends. But what happens when the person giving the clues isn’t exactly a person? What if he’s just… a hand? On talent day, stars of the film are invited to play Charades with Thing. Talent goes head-to-head, competing to see who can guess Thing’s clues. Graphics reveal the answers and keep score for each player.
- Addams Family Throwback
- “Haunted Heart” Lyric Video – performed by Christina Aguilera
- “My Family” Lyric Video – performed by Migos, KarolG, Rock Mafia & Snoop Dogg
***These bonus features are available on DVD, Blu-ray, and Digital release.
About The Addams Family
Members of the mysterious and spooky Addams family — Gomez, Morticia, Pugsley, Wednesday, Uncle Fester and Grandma — are readily preparing for a visit from their even creepier relatives. But trouble soon arises when shady TV personality Margaux Needler realizes that the Addams’ eerie hilltop mansion is standing in the way of her dream to sell all the houses in the neighborhood. Meet the Addams.
Get your copy today!!!