The 2015 Kia K900 Offers Luxury For Less…
Driving to Orlando is no longer a big deal for me (considering how many times my family and I visit there) but being that it is about 3 and a half hours away, driving there comfortably is key. Driving there with luxuries is an added bonus and I did just that in the 2015 Kia K900.
After spending a lot of hours driving, I’ve got to tell you, I was impressed! You get a lot of the luxuries you’d love in a car without spending the same amount of money you would with other vehicles.
There are so many features that spoiled me during the week I drove it. Here are 7 of my favorite features:
- You can personalize your vehicle with your info.
- The seats in the back recline! My kiddos wasted no time trying them out.
- Auto windshield wipers. They go on as soon as they detect rain.
- Advanced smart cruise control that keeps a safe distance between cars.
- A 40GB Hard Drive that allows you to store your music. Once you put a CD in or another music source, it stores the music for you.
- 360 degree view of your surroundings while you are in reverse. This is a great safety feature.
- Panoramic Sunroof.
** My husband loved the Driver’s seat cushion extension feature since he is tall.
If the 2015 Kia K900 was an SUV, I’d totally be trying to convince my husband to let me trade my Kia Sorento in.
Even Maya & her son Kip enjoyed driving the 2015 Kia K900 while we were in Orlando.