Happy to be a part of the Storm Boy pelican adoption program. All opinions are my own.
If you are looking for a movie to enjoy with the family, you should check out the movie Storm Boy. If you aren’t familiar with the film, Storm Boy tells the story of Michael ‘Storm Boy’ Kingley (Geoffrey Rush) who has grown up to be a successful retired businessman and grandfather. When Kingley starts to see images from his past that he can’t explain, he is forced to remember his long-forgotten childhood, growing up on an isolated coastline with his father (Jai Courtney). He recounts to his granddaughter the story of how, as a boy (Finn Little), he rescued and raised an extraordinary orphaned pelican, Mr.Percival. Their remarkable adventures and very special bond has a profound effect on all their lives. Based on the beloved book, Storm Boy is a timeless story of an unusual and unconditional friendship.
As part of my partnership with Good Deed Entertainment, they partnered with the World Animal Foundation and coordinated a Pelican adoption for my family. My World Animal Foundation Adopt A Pelican Kit came in a Deluxe WAF Folder that included a:
- Glossy Photo Of Your Adopted Pelican
- Adopt A Pelican Adoption Certificate
- Fact Sheet About Your Adopted Pelican
- Help Animals Info Cards Packed With Information On Animal Issues & How You – Can Help Animals And The Environment
Storm Boy is officially in theaters. To find theaters and purchase your tickets simply use the following link: http://gooddeedentertainment.com/stormboy/
Join the conversation…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StormBoyMovie/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stormboymovie/