We’ve been home for 2 straight weeks (almost 3) so we were ready for some Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Inspired Fun now that it is available on Digital and Blu-ray.
With the help of some fun goodies we received, we had such a fun time immersing ourselves in another world. Looking for something fun you can do with the family while at home with them? Here are a few things you’ll need to make the most of it.
Here’s what you’ll need for some Star Wars Inspired Fun
- A copy of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Original Motion Picture Soundtrack – audio CD (so that you can have it playing in the background while you aren’t watching the movie)
- Journey to Star Wars: Spark of the Resistance (because reading is fundamental)
- Monopoly: Star Wars Complete Saga Edition Board Game
We’re still in the process of playing our monopoly game…
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Craft/Activity
Make your own Lightsabers using Glow sticks and duct tape. You’ll also need some permanent markers for all details on the handle of the lightsaber as well. They were super easy to make!!!
What you’ll get to see (bonus features) when you purchase the film Blu-ray
- The Skywalker Legacy: The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase: Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert: See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past: Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son: Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures: The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
- The Maestro’s Finale: Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Onto the Giveaway! Enter for your chance to win a Digital copy of film below…
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is available to to add to your collection now!
When it’s discovered that the evil Emperor Palpatine did not die at the hands of Darth Vader, the rebels must race against the clock to find out his whereabouts. Finn and Poe lead the Resistance to put a stop to the First Order’s plans to form a new Empire, while Rey anticipates her inevitable confrontation with Kylo Ren. Warning: Some flashing-lights scenes in this film may affect photosensitive viewers.